Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Provide advisory governance and monitoring services which support and deliver ongoing compliance solutions in accordance with all applicable legislation and in line with the strategy of the statutory compliance function.
- Gather and report on information on existing contract performance and provide as input to the new contract process for negotiations/renegotiations. Ensure contracts meet all compliance requirements and where required, notifications have been actioned
- Investigate all kinds of incidents and reports, and provide expert advice to more senior colleagues. Identify and minimize risk exposures and ensure adherence with regulatory standards by working with all internal functions to make sure compliance programs are properly implemented
- Identify shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures and identify innovative ways to monitor compliance. Use established change management programs to address them.
- Help develop policies and procedures for an area of the organization or the group as a whole, and monitor their implementation. Drive an awareness of these policies and procedures and ensure training is undertaken throughout the organisation on an ongoing basis.
- Deliver audit assignments in nominated client areas. Develop individual audit plans and detailed scope, deliver the fieldwork, report findings and opinions, agree on corrective actions with auditees, and refer serious or contentious issues to the lead auditor. Identify any compliance risks and take immediate remedial action
Qualification & Experience:
- 0 – 3 months very limited work based experience (Essential);
- BProc/ LLB Degree or other equivalent degree or in process (Essential)
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A