Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
To recover damages from the uninsured third parties following losses suffered by the customers and negotiate the reduction of claims costs.
- Ensure that upon successful recovery that customer excesses are refunded timeously and in accordance with standard operating procedures. Payment method conversions i.e. conversion of cash payers to debit orders
- Ensure all relevant data obtained during the course of a recovery including payment arrangements negotiated is captured accurately and timeously in order to ensure a successful outcome.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of company products, systems and procedures.
- Manage and follow-up on payment arrangements made with third parties in accordance with the standard operating procedure.
- Update, inform and notify the customers of the status of the recovery in accordance with standard operating procedure.
- Determine and decide on the feasibility of the on-going recovery process, after assessment of various factors, in order to reduce all costs related to the recovery.
- Execute telephonic and written demands for payment of outstanding debt from uninsured third parties in accordance with the standard operating procedure
Qualification & Experience:
- Credit control experience (Advantageous)
- 1-2 years call centre experience within a customer services environment in the Short term insurance industry (Essential);
- Matric or SAQA accredited equivalent (Essential);
- 1-2 years debt collection experience (Essential);
- Paralegal Diploma or Debt collection certificate (Advantageous)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A