We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Develop an understanding of what drives orders and work with the restaurant and marketing teams to craft promotions.
- Building relationships with selected restaurant partners, their marketing teams and advertising agencies to identify strong co-branding and cooperative marketing opportunities.
- Conceptualising restaurant promotional campaigns to drive sales and help entice new buyers
- Ensure all relevant parties, including restaurant partners and third parties approve campaign artwork as part of the sign-off process.
- Assist with attracting new buyers to the Mr D Food platform through partnership opportunities with restaurant brands and third parties, and engaging in ongoing strategies to unlock the potential of those partnerships.
- Drive in-app merchandising portfolio including creative, execution and reporting.
- Briefing campaigns to the creative team on all media required to communicate promotions and drive continuous improvement of promotional comms.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the management of the Coupon tool (campaign set up, monitoring and reporting).
- An inquisitive mind with a passion for data – be highly analytical, using data to inform decisions
- Solutions-oriented – have a can-do attitude and high energy
- A highly driven individual who is motivated to drive meaningful sales revenue for the business through marketing initiatives including sales and co-marketing opportunities with restaurant partners.
- An understanding of e-commerce and the key levers that drive sales in an e-commerce environment
- Attention to detail will be very important; strong administrative skills
- An individual who can work with and coordinate restaurant partners and multiple stakeholders of restaurant partners including management level.
- Tech Savvy – have a passion for technology and how to use technological solutions to improve performance
- A strong working knowledge of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel is required
- Highly organised and efficient, with an ability to work towards and meet tight deadlines
Qualification & Experience:
- A BCom degree in Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in e-commerce or retail in a role that includes promotions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A