Website Standard Bank
To create artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions; applying deep domain expertise to facilitate the successful adoption and acceleration of AI and ML across Standard Bank Group (SBG); ensuring the needs of stakeholders are correctly understood and addressed.
- Develop working ML solutions to support the pipeline requirements of the specialist area.
- Take part in the investigation and implementation of new scientific analysis and methodologies to support big data analytics efforts.
- Leverage knowledge of data science, methodologies, and processing techniques to analyse vast amounts of data for decision support.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to select the relevant sources of information and translate the business requirements into AI/ML outcomes. Present findings and observations to team for development of recommendations.
- Utilise strong written and verbal communication to help stakeholders navigate through “grey” territory, to support the team in meeting the AI and ML needs of stakeholders.
- Identify and understand user’s AI and ML needs, develop ML Models, and pose solutions to more experienced team members to gather feedback for improvement. Align
- AI and ML solutions to business goals, ensuring that the solution is fit for users.
- Liaise and collaborate with stakeholders in the department for its AI and ML needs.
- Liaise with stakeholders to analyse business problems, clarify requirements and define the scope of the resolution needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Techcology, Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) area.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Constantia Kloof, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A