Website Standard Bank
To provide a competent relationship based offering to a Sub-Segment within the Private Banking Segment, that provides highly responsive and pro-active financial and business solutions, focused on the managing and building of wealth, in partnership with small business owners supported by expertise of specialists.
- Responsible for inspiring, motivating, leading and managing the team. Ensures the effective selection of staff by matching the skills and competencies to the requirements of the job.
- Complete all compliance training within laid down timelines.
- Ensures complete disclosure to clients in terms of accreditation, service fees and commission, in terms of Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS).
- Ensures successful retention of existing customers in assigned portfolio by strengthening and expanding relationships. This is achieved by thoroughly understanding the customer, servicing the customer’s business and personal financial needs and focusing on the management of key accounts.
- Structures credit applications effectively, focusing on high quality motivations. Advises customers on lending product selection, by recommending products to meet their specific needs
- Acquires new business for the Executive Sub-Segment market in line with the Customer Value Proposition segment income specifications, acquisition targets and/ or segment strategy to increase market share and specific sales strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 – 5 years’ branch banking experience, with exposure to telling, enquiries, service, BDC and Forex, assets and overall customer service
- Matric and The Academy of Financial Markets qualification
- Sound knowledge of the full product spectrum as relevant to the Private Banking market, including qualification criteria, features, benefits, pricing, product combination possibilities for optimum use and relationship to other more specialised products.
- Good understanding of the Private Banking markets customer profile and lifestyle.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Welkom, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A