Website Standard Bank
To provide an efficient and effective point of contact for new and existing Consumer Clients within the Branch and through Proactive initiatives. To provide an onsite selling capability to lead sources and acquire new business within the relevant Local Market. To ensure that the clients’ banking needs are identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost-effectively, while managing the risks associated with new accounts, mandates and specimen signatures.
- Provides additional information onsite to customers to ensure support and service on products/services, and identifies problems.
- Pro-actively identifies opportunities to migrate clients to Private and Prestige offering.
- Identifies referral opportunities for other SBSA stakeholders
- Conducts a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when opening new accounts or providing product advice, in line with Financial Advisory and
- Intermediary Service Act (FAIS) license categories.
- Drive transaction-led customer acquisition, accountable for achievement of daily, weekly and monthly personal market sales targets. Facilitates and oversees workplace banking, bank days.
- Implements all the required steps and controls according to laid down procedures when opening accounts to minimise the risks associated with new business.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 – 5 years banking experience.
- Proven sales track record in the financial services industry.
- Related business or marketing degree.
- Valid drivers licence.
- Pro-active hunting experience i.e. sales.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Upington, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A