Website Standard Bank
To provide relationship management, support, coordination and technical expertise to internal business partners as well as direct line management to the internal channel home loans sales teams within the provincial structures.
- Proactively manages the service delivery from the acquisition home loans channel internal sales consultants, ensuring that a constant level of excellence is achieved.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal stakeholders to monitor performance and create tactics to maintain and improve performance in the branch and affordable housing home loan channels
- Complete all compliance training within laid down timelines.
- Provides input into learning and development regarding ongoing changes for product and process changes within home loans.
- Provides support and guidance to the Regions within the province on Home loan campaigns.
- Supports the development and implementation of tactical plans to deliver home loans sales strategy within internal channels aligned to the strategy communicated by business distribution and Home Loans.
- Proactively drives and monitor home loans sales results across all the internal channels within the province and recommend necessary remedial actions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-4 Years Significant experience in developing and managing senior level relationships with business partners; Need to have marketing and sales experience
- Business Commerce
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A