To lead and manage the implementation of IT systems for the DOD and ensure that the designs, plans and technical solutions are aligned to the client’s business requirements, furthermore this role should ensure secure and resilient delivery of all Network Architecture and Solutions Design services in accordance with various service level commitments, as well as provide advice and assist with design estimation, system implementation and deployment.
- Oversee the implementation of projects
- Lead the development and enhancement of services and technical solutions to ensure financial sustainability and relevance the Network Architecture and Solutions Design environment
- Develop and implement the technology lifecycle management strategy and tender specifications
- Information Technology consulting.
- Conduct industry research on technology trends and best practices
- Develop and ensure implementation of architectural Standards and Guidelines for the Network Architecture and Solutions Design environment
- Management of staff.
Enterprise Architecture Development Architecture Governance & Architecture modelling i.e. Financial management reporting Political and Legal environment SITA business process Financial Modelling Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF Zachman FEAF MODAF GWEA Framework MIOS) Governance Processes and Standards (ISO 9001 ISO 27001/ 27002 ISO 12207 (SDLC) ISO 42010 COBIT ITIL UML). Project Management principles (PM Bok/ Prince 2) Architecture Governance and ICT architecture governing principles, specific domain principles, technology standards, best practices and guidelines for implementation specific domains as required Service Oriented. Architecture and Solutions architecture ICT Modelling tools and techniques & Technology platforms Conceptual
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-year National Diploma/Degree in IT or Engineering related field Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering (L/C). ITILv3/TOGAF 9/Certification or any other industry equivalent certification, valid CCIE certification and or valid CCNP certificate and have passed the CCIE
- 8 -9 years in the provision of highly complex ICT solutions, within a Large Enterprise, Service Provider, or Public Sector environment. Candidates with Network Solutions Architecture experience and managerial experience will have a definite advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Erasmuskloof, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A