To manage and maintain and provision the core server infrastructure, architecture, resources and associated services in the client enterprise environment
- Design and planning of all services and solutions relating to the Core server infrastructure and Directory services
- To manage the formulation of procedures and standards for Directory integrated systems, Servers and related services
- To Manage, maintain and monitor core IT infrastructure services
- Supervisory role.
- To manage and monitor infrastructure preparation
- Reporting and Communication; and
Directory Services Architecture planning and design Networking concepts; DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Routing Messaging Infrastructure Desktop infrastructure management Enterprise Antivirus Enterprise Patch Management VPN Technologies and concepts Proxy Management Virtualisation Technologies Disaster Recovery Firewall technologies and principles Computer and network security principles Server Operating Systems Service Level Management
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Year National Diploma or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- CNE, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA
- 6-7 years experience in the provision and support of core server infrastructure and associated services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A