Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
Shoprite, Africa’s largest retailer, is embarking on an eCommerce rollout. As an intermediate developer you will need to have a deep knowledge beyond your peers in Hybris eCommerce and provide technical solutions to enterprise problems. As an intermediate developer you would need to collaborate with other developers to allow us to create a high performing Hybris team by applying develops principles. You will be responsible for setting up of the design patterns, libraries, frameworks and processes. You have to be aware how the organization and business partners work and be able to adapt, within the frameworks, to deliver.
- Successful deployment through quality gates.
- Coding to industry best practice.
- Identify suitable coding solution(s) and alternatives that address the business needs/requirements of key stakeholders from the business, solution delivery and operations areas.
- Develop solutions according to standards and best practice for front-end, back-end and integration to other solutions.
- Maintain development principles and quality compliance criteria to deliver according to commitments.
- Integrate design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
- Coordinate with Architects and business stakeholders to determine functionalities.
- Applied code review and QA changes as requested.
- Research, understand and stay up to date with current trends in online channels and related Information Technology.
- Setting up and maintaining technical infrastructure.
- Actively share insights and information with relevant stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Information Systems/BSc Computer Science (or similar)
- 3+ years eCommerce – especially SAP Hybris Commerce development. (essential)
- 3+ years Hybris Marketing, SAP Cloud 4 Service, SAP Customer Activity Repository, SAP ERP (desirable)
- 3+ years experience in being a developer within a development team. (essential)
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A