Responsible for performing Inbound Logistics processes in compliance with Governance, Legal and SHE requirements. Assist in optimisation and continuous improvement of warehouse initiatives, whilst maintaining high standard of housekeeping. Execute all relevant Warehouse related SAP transactions. Ensure safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Maintain the required Inbound Logistics standard through disciplined execution by adhering to the SWI’s.
- Ensure corrective actions are taken for deviations found regarding materials, storage practices or preservation.
- Execute SAP transactions with regards to Warehouse related activities timeously and accurately.
- Perform activities of warehouse activities in accordance with the Governance and Compliance Framework through execution of internal management controls, SOX controls, document controls and any other controls required towards assurance of legal compliance.
- Perform effective day-to-day operations including receiving, binning, compliant stacking and storage practices, picking & issuing.
- Perform all other Warehouse activities as required which includes, housekeeping, painting and selected hand-tool utilisation.
- Ensure stock accuracy through disciplined execution of Inbound Logistics work instructions.
- The conscious aim to develop and manage long-term and/or trusting relationships with internal customers. At a senior level, it includes C-level relationships with middle management such as Area Manager,
- Maintenance Team Foreman, Maintenance Support Technicians and Support Functions personnel.
- Demonstrate effective listening and communication skills when dealing with colleagues.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with managers and peers. Provide technical input or advice to multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Build customer relationships in order to understand their needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Years Relevant Experience
- High school/School Diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A