A General Worker supports the Engineering department with the maintenance of SCS equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining engineering equipment
- Complete job specific task and checklist accurately
- Visual inspection of working environment ensuring safety standards are adhered to and reporting any unsafe conditions to Supervisor
- Application of job specific SOP’s and COP’s to ensure housekeeping standards are upheld
- Responsible for safe operation of equipment
- Sensitive on how your actions affect the cost of your Team and identify and act on cost saving initiatives
- Report all task activities
- Function efficiently and effectively as part of a team to work towards achieving Team Goals
- Be able to recognize safety hazards
- Previous experience of working within Engineering Discipline will be to your advantage
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Able to obtain security clearance
- Work experience on a Conveyor belts and engineering equipment
- Able to obtain a Medical Certificate of Fitness
Qualification & Experience:
- A Grade 12 or N3 or NCV Level 4.
- Previous experience will be to your advantage.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A