The purpose of the job is to formulate and ensure execution of the SHE Risk management, documentation control and incident investigation strategies of the relevant Hub SHE strategy, One Sasol SHE Excellence Approach and SHE Risk-based methodology.
- Enable SHE Risk based methodology and tools for risk assessments and non-conformance management.
- Facilitation of root cause analysis related to major audit findings
- Analyse SHE risks and assist teams with the identification of appropriate controls which will result in risk mitigation.
- Identify learnings from the monitoring and assurance processes, as well as the analysis outcomes, to determine themes for improvement on organisational, workplace and individual levels in collaboration with relevant SHE sub-functions and technical work groups
- Actively drive the standardisation of risk management tools and toolkits within the hub, and where appropriate the site, region and the Sasol group
- Embed the SHE risk-based methodology through creating an understanding of SHE undesirable events, critical controls and how this relates to the business specific SHE risks.
- Establish a business SHE risk profile aligned with Group top and business specific SHE risks. Identify the material SHE risks and critical controls to be addressed in the business in collaboration with business leaders and represent by means of a Bow-tie.
- Relevant B.Tech/B.Degree with 10 years Mining work experience
- Risk Assessment experience
- Relevant B.Eng/BSc/MTech with 6 years Mining work experience
- Bow tie assessment experience
- Risk Management experience
- Valid Drivers license and own transport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A