Sappi Southern Africa requires a Business Process Engineer to drive the development of detailed business requirements and coordinate the analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of business process and IT system improvements within specific functional area/s as required by the business.
- Drive the development of a specific area’s functional specifications (business controls, system functions, information flows, system controls). Document business rules, the data dictionary/glossary and data models as applicable.
- Prioritise and validate requirements and obtain approval as per the agreed framework for the scope of the solution.
- Assist with the deployment of a structured change plan including stakeholder updates, communication, training and training manuals.
- Develop the transition plans including any parallel runs, phased roll-outs and change, communication and training plans.
- Support the business to track the benefits of the new solutions.
- Evaluate requirements against the business objectives of the specific functional area and highlight where the planned changes are misaligned.
- Assist in the identification of risks and issues related to business requirements or the solution design.
- Review problem logs and identifies the root causes of repetitive business issues.
- Provide specific business area subject matter input and facilitate the development of business requirements for new or improved business and system processes.
- B Degree in Information Science or Commerce
- 5-8 years business area or IT functional experience
- SAP system certification relevant to the specific business area would be an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A