Sanlam Group Technology is responsible for the provision of a digitally enabled technology service as a group COE, drive business and transformation and provide group-wide digital and data architecture. We operate the various technology platforms and shared services, ensure Cyber and Information Security resilience, and act as technology governance and risk orchestrator for technology across Sanlam
- Facilitates and ensures that the team conduct iteration planning cadences to plan for iterations.
- Guides the PO in elaboration to capture the key requirement details within Sanlam’s ecosystem.
- Manages and ensures that the iteration board are kept updated to reflect the current status.
- Alignment on the value to be delivered on a given day
- Encourages the team to achieve a healthy burn down of user stories/features within an iteration.
- Supports PI Planning by facilitating timeous team breakouts and helps them identify their respective backlogs and dependencies.
- Facilitates and ensures that the squads conduct the backlog refinement cadence to slice the feature to user stories at least once within an iteration.
- Represents the respective squads in squad sync and ensures that the teams are aligned, aware & adjusts for any technical dependencies.
- A quick view on what value was delivered the day before
- Facilitates in show & tell (iteration demos & integrated system demos) and ensures the squads are able to effectively present their deliverables.
- Works closely with End2End team, Ways Of Working Support Services team & other support structures to ensure smooth functioning of the squads.
- Ensures daily stand ups are practiced so that the team has:
- The opportunity to highlight any impediments that need to be removed to meet the iteration goal
- Creates and manages iterations within Sanlam’s ecosystem in alignment with the iteration schedule published by release management.
- Engineering practices
- The release process
- Jira and Confluence
- CI/CD pipeline and the master run executions
- Behavior Driven Development methodology
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a fully Agile and DevOps environment
- Utilisation of dashboards, KPI/metrics and burn down charts
- Scrum Master certification will be advantageous
- Relevant IT Qualification (IT Degree or Diploma) will be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A