The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
- Liaise with wills, estate and trust clients.
- Assist stakeholders ad intermediaries during the process.
- Manage own work flow as well as that of the Estate Administration Assistant.
- Knowledgeable re Income Tax. CGT, Estate Duty, VAT.
- Report estates to relevant parties.
- Draft final settlements and reconciliation statement of heirs.
- Interpretation of wills.
- Gather and evaluate information in order to prepare a Liquidation and Distribution account.
- Transfer / realise assets such as shares, unit trusts and fixed property.
- Customer focus
- Being resilient
- Drives results
- Plans and aligns
- Order and accuracy
- Computer skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of drafting of wills.
- Grade 12
- Knowledge of relevant acts linked to estate administration.
- At least 5 years estate administration experience, including administration of more complex estates.
- Estate & Trust Diploma or Legal Degree will be a strong recommendation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A