The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms
- Communicates completion of cases to clients/funds/management by telephone or in writing.
- Process fund exit and related correspondence requests received via various channels.
- Request Fund quotes
- Communicates completion of cases to clients/management by telephone and/or in writing
- Fund maturities and retirements (full proceeds)
- Fund terminations
- Immediate resolution of service requests in a quality manner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Servicing of client’s policy needs and requirements.
- Handles requests for urgent call backs to clients when required.
- Focus mainly on the following events (Primary events)
- Client Service orientation
- Good communication skills in English
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Interpretation and reasoning skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
Qualification & Experience:
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in Cash withdrawals, Maturity Claims, Enquiry on Payments Out, National Credit Act Loans
- Relevant e year business degree/diploma from a well-recognised institution is a requirement.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Exposure to Financial Intelligence Centre Act 38 of 2001/Party Due Diligence/Risk levels/ from a termination perspective
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A