Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
South African National Blood Service has an opportunity for a Phlebotomist in the blood collection department. The purpose will be to collect quality safe blood according to specific targets
- Ensure that donor registrations are undertaken professionally, accurately, promptly and in a friendly manner.
- General Administrative Duties.
- Ensure that Phlebotomy procedures are undertaken professionally according to Standard Operating Procedures and in a friendly manner.
- Assists in efficient clinic preparation and closure to achieve blood collection targets.
- Undertakes Basic Physical Check/Assessment to correctly assess donor suitability for Donations.
- Professional Image and visibility
- Relationship Building
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Customer Service Orientation
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Krugersdorp, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A