Website Old Mutual
The role of a Sales Agent is one that demands utmost professionalism, integrity and a customer-centric approach. A Sales Agent builds trust with their clients by engaging them in a respectful manner and ensuring they are offered financial products in line with their needs.
- As a financial services professional, you will be accountable for maintaining superior service delivery to your customers, through effective personal time and task management.
- Marketing Old Mutual products to new and existing clients, in line with the client’s needs and financial goals, to enable positive financial futures and protection of assets and estate.
- A clear criminal and credit check
- Grade 12 (Matric) certificate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous Working experience in Financial Industry advantageous
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office suite)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- 6-12 months sales/retails sales experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Confident decision making
- Ability to handle pressure and set backs
- Client service orientated
- Ability to influence
- Good business acumen
- Target and Goal Driven
- Adhering to Company values and policies
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A