Website Old Mutual
- Responsible for systems analysis functions.
- After Hours Standby is required for this Function
- Also includes providing higher technical and programming support
- Advises management on effective applications, covering areas such as maintenance, support, interface and data management requirements.
- Have a good working relationship with users, business analysts and other technical staff
- Co-ordinates time and priorities to ensure that goals are met
- Ensures technical integrity of the solution.
- Ability to understand big picture in which business operates
- Advises management on best practices and design of new enhancements
- Ensures that all system changes align with coding standards and principles
- Provides sizing and scoping for development work required.
- Works with little or no supervision
- Ability to deliver as per agreed time standards and work under stress
- Good client/server understanding (COM/COM+) Good practical understanding and experience of XML, UML & industry standards/trends related to the integration environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile Software Development methodology, Team Foundation Server and Continuous integration advantageous.
- Good system modelling skills will be an advantage
- Practical experience in high volume capacity planning & performance tuning.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- PING Identity, or other CIAM solution experience advantageous
- Enterprise Integration experience advantageous.
- Matric, with an IT programming qualification.
- AWS experience, or other cloud PAAS experience
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A