The main responsibility of the successful incumbent is to assist with general maintenance tasks.
- Assistance with building and painting.
- Moving of doctor’s rooms and associated equipment and furniture
- Professional flexibility in working hours while supporting daily business needs.
- Interaction with internal and external customers.
- Assisting with minor structural changes in and around the facility.
- Supervised maintenance of air-conditioning systems, with its associated filter cleaning, and assistance with cleaning of ducts and equipment, form part of the day-to-day routine of this position.
- Assisting in putting up and preparing of walls, dry walls and other partitioning.
- Supervised general cleaning and maintenance of Hospital property.
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary.
- Supervised general building, plant and machinery maintenance.
- Routine maintenance checks.
- Basic hand skills for the purpose of assisting with general maintenance tasks.
- Supervised maintenance, treating and painting of carports, parking areas, peripheral fencing, and roofing structures in general.
- Basic skills and knowledge of working with general tools
- Painting experience would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act’s regulations relating to machinery
Qualification & Experience:
A grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4 qualification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A