Nestlé has merchandiser opportunities for motivated and talented individuals who are looking for a career in sales. You will join a large global company that is leading in Nutrition, Health and Wellness and you will be able to learn, develop and grow to your full potential with career opportunities across different brands and products that help people, families and pets live happier, healthier lives
- You will represent Nestlé in the Grocery channel (Coles, Woolworths, Independent stores) and be required to negotiate, sell & build displays to optimise store presence for our products based on a weekly work plan.
- Flexibility is important: Availability between Wednesday to Friday is essential with the ability to work additional hours on a Monday and Tuesday during busy periods such as Back to School and during Winter. You will work between 46-50 weeks of the year, excluding a shutdown period mid-December to the first week in January.
- You will be supported by a Territory Sales Manager. However, to be successful in this role, you will need to work autonomously.
- Be able to work safely and plan effectively to achieve commercial outcomes
- Be physically able to lift stock for building of displays and utilise Nestle’s creative point of sale
- Have a current, valid driver’s license and a safe reliable motor vehicle is essential
- Be proficient using a mobile device (provided) to collate data and photograph displays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A