To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Understand role relevant systems and processes and implement to minimise risk.
- Engage with collaborative partners through collaboration forums and networks.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Grow revenue through acquisition activities and cross sell and up sell to achieve financial targets. Manage costs and impairments to minimise revenue leakage and losses.
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to by following business unit process and procedure
- Analyze customer satisfaction survey results to identify problems. Suggest improvements and implement action plans aligned to divisional customer service strategy to improve efficiencies and outputs.
- Conduct business activities in line with internal and external service level agreements.
- Perform in depth financial needs analysis to identify cross sell and up sell opportunities in line with business goals
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention. Identify potential new clients through prospecting to increase client base and grow market share.
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Data analysis
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
- Communication Strategies
- Banking knowledge and procedures
- Business writing, terms and definitions, acumen, and principles
- Industry trends
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
- Successfully selling banking solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business Acquisition essential
- 4-5 years’ Relationship management experience in the financial sector a must
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial or Business related field essential
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A