To market and sell Nedbank products to meet the needs of customers and stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Manage operational costs by spending within budget.
- Provide leadership insight and influence, succession planning and organising, coaching and upskilling team.
- Conduct career conversations, utilise the talent grid principles and develop talent retention programmes.
- Implement performance agreements, ensure a clear vision, agree on goals and objectives, provide regular feedback on performance, recognise and reward achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
- Address resource inefficiencies, promote multi-skilling and address capacity gaps by providing leadership insight and influence, succession planning and organising, coaching and upskilling team.
- Asses and develop own performance and behaviour through formal and informal feedback.
- Understand, apply and create awareness of regulations and legislation and enforce adherence.
- Manage and develop a capable high-performing team.
- Employee training/development
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Business terms and definitions
- Talent management
- Organisational behaviour theory
- Diversity management
- Communication Strategies
- Client Service Management
- Capacity planning
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Business Banking Product experience would be an advantage
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a preference on communication skills would be advantageous
- 2-3 years’ Business Service experience in the financial sector a must
- 2-3 years’ Relationship management experience would be an advantage
- Successfully completed NQF Level 5 Higher qualification in a Business or Financial related field
- 3 – 4 years’ People Management experience (e.g. 2IC / Team Leader)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A