Website Life Healthcare
An exciting opportunity exists for Registered Nurses (ICU Qualified) in the Surgical ICU at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. The positions will report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidates will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Maintain sound
- Management of professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Ensure effective record keeping other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to Life Healthcare Policies & Procedures.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good planning and organising skills
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Rotation on day and night duty
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Strong customer orientation
- 2 year ICU Qualification is compulsory
- Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A