Website Life Healthcare
A vacancy exists for a Doctor Stakeholder Engagement and Communications Specialist based in the Coast West Regional Office (Cape Town), reporting to the Doctor Stakeholder Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing effective communications plans, engaging with key stakeholders and supporting doctor stakeholder events and campaigns in line with the company strategic objectives of growth, quality and people. The incumbent will also work with hospital managers and their marketing teams to support business and growth development pertaining to doctors and their role in and contribution to the hospitals.
- Access e and manage Life Healthcare technology (apps, web portal, careers mailbox) and put Drs in contact with the relevant managers where a need for their services may exist.
- Engage senior registrar representatives, their committees and heads of clinical departments at medical schools and their administrative support to gain their support for registrar events and coordinate financial support where required.
- Drive doctor recruitment events focused on specialists in training and liaise with the hospital marketing teams
- Coordinate and administer the Life Healthcare training program for medical specialists
- Monitor the monthly gains and losses of doctors and report findings to the business.
- Create content specifically focused on doctors associated with Life Healthcare facilities, but also those targeted for recruitment and make use of the various social media platforms
- Engage with the service providers of the Life Keystone Portal and EIDO access to secure value for Life Healthcare
- Coordinate marketing teams from regions at specific specialist medical conferences/launches/events in liaison with the National Marketing Team
- Maintain database of doctor needs at business units nationally.
- Develop an annual calendar of medical events to support doctor recruitment strategy and align it with available resources.
- Deliver a highly competent and responsive service to our clients and doctors.
- Participate in the proactive engagement of stakeholders, including heads of clinical departments at medical schools, deans at medical schools and leaders at the Colleges
- for Medicine in South Africa.
- Engaging diversity
- Customer responsiveness
- Building relationships
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Organisational awareness
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Drive & energy
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, management or sales.
- At least 5yrs work experience in a role where active engagement with healthcare professionals at a senior level in the private healthcare industry is required.
- Sound knowledge of the requirements and development processes involved in the training of medical specialists in South Africa
- Ability to work with technology including databases, software applications, MS Office.
- Highly developed skills in interacting with people at all levels and building strong relationships, both internally and externally with industry role-players and potential partners.
- Experience in planning and delivering complex events and communications programs for large scale projects
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A