Website City of Cape Town
- Conducting business analysis where the IT/business problem environment may be less familiar and where some innovation of analytical approach may be required to all
- IT-related projects within the Directorate.
- Reviewing, tracking and reporting performance on the multiple projects and programmes to ensure effective delivery.
- Assisting in developing project standards, service levels, documents and processes within the Programme Management Office’s policies and methodology.
- Ensuring the project initiation phase is analysed, documented and articulated for the scope, objectives, quality, time schedule, technical and functional requirements and budget.
- Providing ongoing guidance to PMs on governance, monitoring and controlling of all matters related to the project methodology and stage gate reviews of initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
- Communicating, collaborating, maintaining and developing the project support with all project stakeholders involved.
- Ensuring that all user and business owner requests are delivered and that the Programme Management Office’s processes meet business requirements.
- Facilitating and managing the front-end process for all IS&T projects.
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience in a project/programme management office environment
- A minimum of a national diploma plus relevant certification Applicants with a degree with be given preference
Company: City of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A