Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The purpose of the role is to work alongside the broader People team and business to ensure efficient and effective functional People operational delivery and practice management to the assigned division, business leadership, employees, and other related stakeholders in order to drive the People agenda as aligned with business strategic and operational objectives. The People Delivery Specialist gives input to all functional business People-related strategic requirements and is key to the day to day operational excellence of their business operations. The role drives the tactical and routine People service delivery aspects in their business areas and takes operational accountability for the overall performance and productivity of the People goals within their operational regions.
- Executing against the Divisional People Roadmap.
- Delivering end-to-end People services and solutions to the business, including the facilitation and resolution of industrial relations-related matters.
- Collaborating with the broader People team to enable the provision of services and solutions.
- Driving the implementation of People projects and/or new People initiatives in the division, inclusive of all employee enablement and optimisation initiatives.
- Together with the Divisional People Partner and in conjunction with People Solutions and Services Teams, overseeing and tracking career management and succession planning for the Region (Workplace Skills Plan).
- Providing input into the People strategy for the Division and specific region and ensuring effective implementation plans.
- Driving People operational planning as input into the divisional and regional operational plans.
- Guiding and coaching the team on People practices, policies, and procedures and managing escalations from within the region.
- Staying abreast of new developments within the People team to ensure that the region is aligned and aware of People service and solution capabilities and offerings.
- Consolidating workforce capability and capacity requirements and developing the workforce plan and structural requirements for business.
Demonstrable knowledge of HR practices within the FMCG, retail sector, applying the principles of optimum capability and capacity planning in a retail-orientated environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- +1 years in an HR Business Partnering or equivalent role, driving HR delivery of frameworks, policies, procedures, and guidelines and managing HR service delivery.
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector, or similar.
- Grade 12 (essential)
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent (essential)
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A