MiWay is a direct financial services company. We are passionate about service excellence, convenience and offering our clients superior value products. Our Vision is to be a world-class direct financial services business that offers a complete array of services under one convenient umbrella – all managed online. Category winners of the Mail & Guardian Top Companies Reputation Awards in 2014, as well as the Deloitte Best Company to Work For Survey 2011 and 2012 – were are passionate about our people. We are positive that with the right people on board, we will continue to grow and give our clients the freedom to do things their way.
- Maintain, monitor and expand functionality of the telematics systems.
- Build and maintain APIs that allow customers and agents to view and interact with telematics data
- Test the appropriateness of various telematics technologies for use in business initiatives and products.
- Assist in the development of risk and behavioural models and the creation of rating factors that utilise telematics and other data sources that solve the unique requirements of the business and its various functions
- Develop detailed reports that generate insights from the telematics data.
- Agile and willing to change priorities as business requirements change.
- Able to work alone and manage own time and also work in a team.
- Keen to explore Big Data and extract value from it.
- Confidence and good communication with non-actuarial audience.
- Competency in the following programming languages will be advantageous: Microsoft SQL, Python and C#
- Excited by new challenges – Can envision and engineer solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematical Statistics, or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A