The Registered nurse will render and promote cost effective, safe quality patient care in accordance with hospital standards and policies. The incumbent will further be responsible for direct/indirect nursing car of a patient or a group of patients, for assessing, planning, executing and supervising the implementation care to meet patient needs, is a role model in the delivery of the evidence based care and will actively participate in Clinical Governance.
- Maintain professional conduct and standards at all times in accordance with the SANC/ Job Standards/Hospital Policies.
- Promote and maintain good working and inter-personal relationships with Management / patients/ staff/ visitors/ doctors and colleagues.
- Co-ordinate nursing service activities with other departments
- Co-ordinate all working activities to accommodate normal hospital routine
- Perform other departmentally related duties and be prepared to rotate to other wards
- At least 2 years’ experience in NNICU
- Previous nursing experience in NNICU environment essential
- Previous private healthcare experience essential.
Qualification & Experience:
- A recognised Degree or Diploma In General Nursing
- Current Registration with SANC in this discipline or equivalent NQF 7 qualification.
- A Diploma in Critical Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng,Krugersdorp, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A