Turbine and Maintenance including Outages, Interim repairs, Inspection and Breakdown
- Reduce work: Measure and report on Rework vs. Revenue for your department on a monthly basis and ensure you reduce rework to less than 0.5% of your turnover
- Continuous improvement: Ensure that your administration Document is current, and include your SHEQ objectives
- Ensures that all legal appointment is valid and in place for your area of control
- Maintenance planned and unplanned Outages, IR & Breakdown supervision
- Audit Rating: Maintain an audit score of less than 2 and/or receive no major audit findings
- Ensure a clean working environment is maintained
- Ensure compliance with the access control of turbines and generators as per company.
- Perform rigging and lifting of components within the certified limits of the qualification
- Meet predefined milestone deadlines, ensure compliance with plant Safety Regulations, with safety and environment rules, regulations and PPE equipment and with Quality Standards.
- Ensure the effective management, utilization and control of resources, tools and equipment
- Ensure adherence to quality procedures and quality plans. Checks sheets to be completed and signed as per equipment
- Provide technical support on repairs and refurbishment.
- Responsible for subordinates performance management, on job training and HR/IR Management
Qualification & Experience:
- N4 and Recognised Trade Certificate
- At least 3 years commissioning and quality experience on Turbine Generator and Auxiliary Plant
- At least 2 Years supervision experience with strong organisational, Interpersonal, communication & Supervision skills with the ability to manage subordinates to achieve the required objective.
- At least 3 years’ experience on Turbine Generator plant and its Auxiliaries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Koeberg, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A