Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
United Herzlia Schools is a coeducational independent Jewish School in the City Bowl. United Herzlia Schools (UHS) follows a national traditional ideology, aligned to orthodoxy, although our schools cater for all members of the Jewish community and are also open to children from the wider community. They are a Google based school, now recruiting for an IT Manager to take care of all aspects of the IT systems, network and support.
- Have a very good knowledge of CISCO switchgear and VLANS
- Able to manage, design implement Microsoft Active Directory and supporting services in complex wide area network.
- Strategically maintaining and enhancing an efficient data and voice IT infrastructure (Ed-admin, Google, SharePoint O365 Intranet, VOIP and security camera systems)
- Understand and manage Aruba enterprise class Wi-Fi.
- Be able to advise and support all technology (computers, Chromebooks, data projectors, smartboards and interactive technology)
- Strategic business and financial planning to ensure that the IT service meets the school`s vision and needs
- Managing IT technical support across the campuses in Innovation forums.
- Work closely alongside the Head of Innovation to ensure that Herzlia remains at the cutting edge of educational technology advancements
- Accountability for the drawing up and managing of the IT budget
- Evaluate and analyse the IT resources
- Solid understanding and management of Aruba enterprise class Wi-Fi
- Able to manage difficult situations and personalities in a calm and rational manner
- Service orientated and a team player
- Proven experience in designing and managing Microsoft Active Directory and support services in complex wide area network.
- Previous Experience in IT Management – networking and architecture
- An inspirational leader and a superb role model
- Think out of the box
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A