Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
Brescia House School is an Independent Catholic day school for girls situated in the heart of Bryanston. Members of staff are expected to uphold and promote the Ursuline ethos. Our environment is a caring one; where we strive to meet the need of each child, pupils are accepted and appreciated for who they are, and are respected and valued as important individuals.
- Brescia House School is a Microsoft Certified School; therefore an interest in computer literacy and promoting integration of IT into teaching & learning is essential.
- A proven record of innovation, commitment, and professionalism towards education.
- An understanding and deep knowledge of the Afrikaans syllabus and curriculum, a love of languages, well versed in a variety of reading areas.
- Relevant teaching qualification from a recognized institution with a minimum of 5 years teaching and learning experience within an IEB school.
- Proof of registration with SACE and the necessary reference and qualification checks.
- Motivate and create a passion for the subject amongst students.
- Display strong administration skills.
- Organising field trips and tours and accompanying groups.
- Participation in co-curricular activities.
- Availability to attend / organise workshops, conferences and meetings.
- Support the ethos and values of Brescia House School.
- Teach grades in both the GET and FET phases.
- Active and innovative member of the teaching body.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A