Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Keep an accurate attendance Register
- Supervising the lunch routine; Implementing a stimulating and varied programme to meet the developmental needs of these children;
- Responsible for the supervision of the children while they are playing
- Full responsibility for caring for children;
- Be a team player;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- To have a valid driver’s licence and your own transport
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Computer literate;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum requirement is Matric.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Benoni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A