- Continuously collaborate with risk and assurance stakeholders.
- Apply consultancy and guidance to tasks and processes throughout the risk management lifecycle, including rating, tracking, and reporting on identified risks.
- Execute in line with risk management policies, tools, and processes.
- Produce relevant Technology Risk status reports, updates and MI for reporting and escalation where required.
- Identify threats and assess risks relating to Technology and Information assets through continuous risk assessments and ongoing stakeholder engagement (e.g., general control and application risk assessments, risk events, major incidents, project reviews, internal/external audit engagements, 3rd party assessments, etc) and co-ordinate the remediation process for identified risks.
- Promote a risk conscious culture through stakeholder engagement, creating risk awareness and delivery of relevant training.
- Monitor compliance to group policies and standards.
- Work closely with relevant teams (e.g., Information Security and governance forums) to define the scope and coverage of technical security controls and report on the effectiveness of those controls.
- Experience working within financial technology environments with strong governance and compliance requirements is an advantage.
- To always act with integrity and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly.
- Risk related knowledge of banking processes and systems.
- Strong leadership skills: energy, enthusiasm, drive, direction, results-orientation.
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software security products.
- Good understanding of best practice standards and governance frameworks such as ISO27000, ITIL and COBIT.
- Regulatory knowledge as applicable to role.
- Technical knowledge of technology systems, applications, and databases.
Qualification & Experience:
- Technology Risk/ IT Audit or similar experience.
- BSc or BCom in related subject or relevant experience.
- Industry recognised accreditations or similar relevant experience CISA, CRISC, CISM, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A