Website Old Mutual
The Reward Consultant: Policy & Reporting is responsible for supporting the development, and implementation of reward frameworks, processes and practices that can be implemented across the Old Mutual Group.
- Annually analyses published remuneration reports for executive reward practices and trends.
- Responsible for participation in executive benchmarking surveys in partnership with the TGP practice for submission.
- Monitors trends and changes in reporting requirements and supports and guides on implications for OML reporting
- Ensures that decisions taken by the CEO and the Remuneration Committee are implemented across the value chain.
- Drafts/ Writes and reviews submissions made to the committee(s)
- Keeps abreast of tax requirements, employment legislation and relevant business and policies changes that impact portfolio, policies, processes, and ways of working.
- Manages updates to the Group Reward Strategy, HC Reward Risk Policy and all other Executive Reward Policies including but not limited to MSR, Malus and Clawback, Fair & Responsible Pay.
- Keeps abreast of King, Companies Act and Prudential Authority change and requirement that impact policy amendments and changes.
- Stays at the forefront of external activity in the governance, AGM and remuneration reporting areas to guide and recommend best practice approaches for OML.
- Analysis of results and recommendations.
- Ensures that Agendas, Workplans and standard/ reserve items are coordinated, reviewed, and managed in accordance with Group reporting and committee timelines and standards.
- Demonstrated understanding of local and international best practices.
- Highly numerate
- Understanding of regulatory requirements & legislation (e.g. BCEA, Labour Relations Act, Tax Act, King Code, Companies Act, applicable local legislation, Equal Pay for Equal Work)
- Demonstrated competence in project management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Global Remuneration Professional (GRP).
- List company experience, preferable in Financial Services
- Experienced specialist with at least 3-5 years’ total reward experience with demonstrated knowledge of executive compensation, policy and governance and remuneration reporting.
- SARA Accreditation as a Specialist/ Chartered Reward Specialist.
- B. Comm or similar degree
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A