Website Invision HR
- Highlight differences between various items for sale, and educate customers about brewing methods and equipment.
- Clean and restock work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitising equipment and utensils.
- Prepare foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and serve items to customers.
- Learn about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Answer customer questions, accept orders and take payments.
- Work as part of a small, passionate and energetic team.
- Provide a warm welcome to customers and engage with them.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Grind and blend coffee beans, brew coffee and tea.
- Informing customers about our menu items or specials.
- Package food and beverage items for customers.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Passion for Coffee and for providing an exceptional experience
- Ability to work well in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer orders at once
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to collaborate and work within a small team
- Positive mindset and ambition to grow and develop your skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Food and Beverage environment
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Barista role is mandatory.
Company: Invision HR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Somerset West, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A