Website The Foschini Group - TFG
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, self-motivated, and driven individual to join the Prestige Manufacturing Plants as a Junior Industrial Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective implementation of system improvement projects, facilitate implementation of digitization roadmap, and implementing process changes required to continuously support business growth.
- Display strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts to fellow workers.
- Facilitate business process mapping initiatives to identify process improvement opportunities and implement appropriate solutions
- Support business process automation needs and facilitate implementation
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic systems projects such as Manufacturing Execution System,
- Enterprise Resource Planning for Prestige, End-to-end Planning, Supplier Pick & Pack, etc.
- Oversee business change initiatives in Manufacturing as and when required.
- Support change management (hard and soft) required for process improvement initiatives
- Work with business analysts to gather functional and reports requirements for systems implementation projects
- Analytical and adept problem solving
- Experience in Clothing Manufacturing, Supply Chain or similar/ related environment
- Experience of more than 2 years in a similar role
- Industrial Engineering Qualification or Equivalent Qualification.
- Diligent, Attention to detail, Conscientiou
- Lean Six Sigma Certification (preferably)
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maitland, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A