Website FNB South Africa
Analyse credit data to estimate degree of risk in extending credit or lending money in support of a broader client relationship.
- Achieving the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against set target. Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Year on year revenue growth versus budget for team portfolio
- Manage the % of facility documents outstanding in excess of 60 days after renewal as measured by Collateral team per BS Team / region based on facilities approved and documents submitted
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- Banking Certification
- An appropriate business degree
- 2-3 year’s related
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A