Website FNB South Africa
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training as per eCareers.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- FAIS – Yes
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gompies, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A