Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer transactional needs and expectations as well as educating customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate cash transactions and/or convert customer to eChannels and encourage use of digital and self-service channels.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions.
- Educate customers on correct eChannels to maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs.
- Achievement of Sales and Service client retention by managing the breakdown activities as listed in the Sales and Service Operation requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
- An appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- Experience : 1-2 years related experience
- Minimum Qualification : NQF 4 Qualification
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- FAIS – Yes
- Preferred Qualification : Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng,, SA
Application Deadline: N/A