Design IT solutions to solve problems and meet business needs. Manage change process and establish overall solutions architecture and frameworks. Assess process and business risks relating to systems and business needs.
- Reduce cost by identifying inappropriate technologies for the organisation. Provide guidance in architecting solutions that yield the highest return on investments.
- Deliver a service which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service. Maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders ensuring appropriate IT solutions are developed.
- Establish architectural standards and frameworks and assess functional and process risks on projects by collaborating with other architects to translate the customer’s requirements. Identify, justify and design a specific solution that meets business requirements.
- Devise and implement IT innovations or methodologies that achieve efficiencies and reduce cost based on time, risk and process.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements. Collaborate with and transfer knowledge with internal and external teams.
- Provide functional expertise to troubleshoot highly complex problems, or present/market new technology or solutions for business.
- Provide guidance to operations teams and other architects on the design, development, and testing of a new solution, and work with assigned project teams to ensure a smooth implementation of changes to existing systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in Solutions Architecture
- Previous programming experience/knowledge of programming principles necessary
- IT related Degree or Diploma
- 10 years plus IT experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A