Website Fidelity Services Group
The overall purpose of this position is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as maintain and grow own existing client base by offering a complete end to end integrated risk mitigation solution.
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility
- Securing profitable new business.
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending to client’s requirements.
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Ensure Revenue targets are met by achieving planned sales goals. Targets may vary as per business requirement and at management discretion.
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients
- Physically conducting site surveys for all security requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be prepared to travel
- Computer Literate (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Post Matric qualification or equivalent
- Senior Sales experience in security industry essential
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A