Website eThekwini Municipality
Co-ordinates, controls and guides specific requirements associated with the administration of contracts relating to the maintenance of building and facilities and, associated soft services (security, cleaning, access control, etc) by assessing deliverables and prioritising outcomes relating to general maintenance, implementing procedures, investigating and resolving deviations, and attending to the preparation of responses and provision of information to support query resolution to ensure compliance with standards and provision of a quality service that meets client expectations.
- Disseminates information related to specific key performance areas of the functionality.
- Performs specific administrative activities/tasks associated with the updating and maintaining information/records related to Maintenance and Services activities/operations.
- Co-ordinates and aligns functional requirements against the service delivery and support objectives.
- Controls personnel, performance, productivity and discipline.
- Co-ordinates procedural requirements associated with maintenance of the Building and facilities and provision of general support services.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years relevant experience in a facilities or building maintenance environment.
- Computer Literacy.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification.
- 3 years relevant experience in a facilities or building maintenance environmen
- Matric/Grade 12 plus relevant certificate accredited by SAQA.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A