To provide a professional service by leading the preparation of world-class annual and interim financial statements, integrated reports and to provide a professional consulting and advisory service in terms of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Guide and lead the preparation of the Eskom group integrated reports, financial statements and related documents and reports.
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate the external audit process.
- Lead the compilation of external stakeholder reporting.
- Facilitate related IFRS and other training and communication.
- Manage and provide guidance, consulting and advisory services.
- Conceptual thinking
- General management
- SAP and general systems
- Basic knowledge of tax law
- Generally accepted accounting practices standards (GRAP)
- Companies Act, and PFMA and other relevant legislation
Qualification & Experience:
- Honours Degree in Auditing/Accounting (with articles) CA (SA) at NQF8 with 480 credits
- 7 years’ financial reporting, compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards, Companies Act of South Africa and Public Finance Management Act and external audit experience
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A