Turbine and Maintenance including Outages, Interim repairs, Inspection and Breakdown
- SHEQ Compliance: As a Section 8(2)i appointee, you are to ensure that the duties of the employee as contemplated in the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 are properly discharged and all legal appointment are valid and in place for your area control
- Ensures that all legal appointment is valid and in place for your area of control
- Maintenance planned and unplanned Outages, IR & Breakdown supervision
- Audit Rating: Maintain an audit score of less than 2 and/or receive no major audit findings
- Reduce work: Measure and report on Rework vs. Revenue for your department monthly and ensure you reduce rework to less than 0.5% of your turnover
- Continuous improvement: Ensure that your administration Document is current, and include your SHEQ objectives
- Ensure adherence to quality procedures and quality plans. Checks sheets to be completed and signed as per equipment
- Planning, Leading and controlling of activities in accordance with Process Quality Plans, Work Instructions and OEM specifications within the company Procedure TTQ-D-6.
- Ensure a clean working environment is maintained
- Conversant with quality system, safety system and disciplinary code
- Must have a valid advanced Rigging certificate
- Ensure the effective management, utilization and control of resources, tools, and equipment
- Provide technical support on repairs and refurbishment.
- Must be fully literate in English, in reading, writing and speaking with technical report writing skills and required to communicate in English at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years commissioning and quality experience on Turbine Generator and Auxiliary Plant
- N4 and Recognised Trade Certificate
- At least 3 years’ experience on Turbine Generator plant and its Auxiliaries
- At least 2 Years supervision experience with strong organisational, Interpersonal, communication & Supervision skills with the ability to manage
- subordinates to achieve the required objective.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amersfoort, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A