The development and support of suitable technology strategies, processes, standards, specifications, and designs
- Roll-out across the site, considering Unit outages
- Station Risk Engineer Duties as per 240-84045599 Eskom RBI Roles and Responsibilities guideline.
- Perform Level 3 analyses
- Co-ordinate review and sign off RBI strategy
- Facilitate Level 2 Analyses
- Ensure that RBI outage work is performed as planned
- Prepare post outage risk report
- Develop a rolling plan for the RBI
- Validate Level 1 Analyses.
- Review and validate post outage revised risk assessment.
- Overview inspection findings and co-ordinate as found risk assessments.
- Strategic Thinking skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Risk Based Inspection Outcomes
- Superior Analytical and Problem-Solving Ability
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of Power plant Processes
- Risk analysis principles
- Communication and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Four (4) years’ post qualification experience in power plant system engineering or Risk based inspection engineering
- ECSA Registered Pr. Eng
- Grade 12
- Bsc Eng / B Eng Mechanical
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Volksrust, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A