The development and support of suitable technology strategies, processes, standard, specifications and designs.
- Produces and integrate engineering solutions/design for asset creation on behalf of customers at various stages of the project lifecycle.
- Provides professional technical leadership over Engineers within their own discipline.
- Participates in national and international technical forums.
- Manages and conduct product, equipment, material, service and change impact evaluation.
- Provides a technical consulting and investigating service for customers (OU Support)
- Develop discipline specific philosophies, technical standards, procedures, work practices and specifications for approval.
- Provides input into discipline-specific technology vision strategy and direction setting.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence which enable the individual to engage at various level in the organisation.
- Clear Speech.
- Mobility / Agility.
- Demonstrate experience
- Demonstrate ability to translate experience in problem solving
- Standard Psychometric assessment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional Registration Body: (ECSA) as a Professional Engineer
- BSc / B Eng. in Engineering at NQF 8 with 480 credits (Electronic/Computer)
- 4 years post qualifications experience engineering related technologies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A