Website Department of Environmental Affairs
- Assist with setting up for departmental exhibitions in line with the department events calendar and observance days.
- Render branding services for departmental events.
- Maintain departmental branding stock and storeroom.
- Assist with procurement of branding material and other marketing related material.
- Provide support with maintaining the department corporate identity, assist in providing guidance to internal and external stakeholders on the correct application of the department brand.
- Assist with information distribution at exhibitions.
- Provide logistical arrangements for departmental exhibitions.
- Ability to gather and analyse information.
- Ability to adhere to policies work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, human resource (HR) practices, project management and public service and departmental procedures.
- A post-matric qualification and relevant experience in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Skills required: coordination, organisational and planning, communication (written and spoken), report writing skills and good interpersonal relations.
- Willingness to travel on departmental assignments
- Monitoring and control.
- A Grade 12 certificate. No experience required.
- Ability to work long hours voluntarily and plan under pressure.
Company: Department of Environmental Affairs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A