Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Graphics Design Graduate to join their team. The main purpose of this role will be to assist in ensuring that all design requirements from the marketing sector are designed and produce from start to finish. To ensure all products request for Online are photographed, edited and formatted for the Dis-Chem Online Store. To ensure all photography projects are done efficiently and within the time constraints.
- Assist with the Design & update of email templates.
- Assist with building the email in HTML & CSS.
- Assist with creating traceable links for the emailer.
- Design upload and build website landing pages.
- Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers
- Assist in requesting, uploading and managing email databases.
- General understanding of UX design principles.
- Great attention to detail in copy and design elements.
- Excellent organizing skills
- Attentional to details
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent design and industry knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or Relevant
- Grade 12 / Matric
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A